[Pharo-dev] PR without Tests

tesonep at gmail.com tesonep at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 04:29:59 EST 2020

Hello,
   Pharo is not Smalltalk / Smalltalk is not Pharo / Pharo is Smalltalk.
Now that I have your attention because it seems the only read mail has
to have this.

We have to continue improving the quality of Pharo. One of the biggest
assets that we have in Pharo are the tons of tests. So, we need to
reject any PR that does not have tests or it is not already tested.

To ease this quality measure, please add some comments on the PR about
how your new code or modified code is tested or benchmarked.

Cheers.

--
Pablo Tesone.
tesonep at gmail.com