[Pharo-dev] [Mm10s] 2020-02-3

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:32:07 EST 2020

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 9:52 AM Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ### Last week
>
>     * add FFILibraryFinder helper to find libraries in the standard
> directories for each
>     platform. They are still incomplete (since linux in particular has a
> lot), but is a begining.

This is great work !

Apparently the search is not done recursively in directories.

For example, I'm looking for libsqlite3.13.0.dylib on MacOS
who is located in : /usr/local/lib/sqlite3.13.0
and the FFILibraryFinder could not find it.

--
Serge Stinckwic

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
niversity of Yaoundé I, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich