[Pharo-dev] MDLApplication

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Thu Nov 28 05:16:42 EST 2019

Hi,

I am trying to use MaterialDesignLite (master branch in Pharo 7). The demo works perfectly.

Now, I thought I would start writing a small web app by subclassing MDLApplication, since that seems to set up things properly.

Is that class finished ? How am I supposed to use it ? There are screens, but how are these rendered ? Do I have to do this myself ? Must there not be an idea of a current screen ?

MDLScreen is in fact an empty class.

Although there are units tests for MDLApplication, there is no subclass, so no actual user. It feels a bit as if the demo should/could use it.

Sven