[Pharo-dev] BlueInk removal

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Thu Nov 28 04:13:44 EST 2019

This is all true, BUT ...

Very few people attempt to do fundamental changes/cleanups/subsystem-replacements in the core image. This takes a lot of work, is never easy and almost always has issues.

Resources are limited as well, in theory things can be done better, in practice in the real world, not so much.

The alternative is to never touch anything and stay stagnant.