[Pharo-dev] BlueInk removal

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Wed Nov 27 15:31:07 EST 2019

Cyril

there is no deprecation for classes: yes I would have to subclass each class and provide old classes.
Sorry but *****I******* repackaged, cleaned the tests, cleaned the baseline, made sure that the baseline is working …. of
	- GTRecorder (not used in Pharo since 3 YEARS).
	- Enlumineur

And I do not have nor the time or energy at the end of the day to do that in addition
to do all the deprecation and of course fix all the dependencies tests.

Now if your message is that Pharo should stay with all that shit inside then perfect, I’m off.
I have plenty of other things (and a lot more exciting to do).

BTW I THE GUY THAT IS PRODUCING MIGRATOR: you see the idiot that is collecting all the deprecated methods
and packaged them so that OTHERS than me can migrate.

So now for Blueink then you take 5 min and change your scripts.
So GTEvent recorder you ask alex or milton to see if we can get rid of the problem.

I do not see why Moose is loading Roassal with it.
To me this is a bad dependency of Roassal.

If Pharo puts on itself so much constraints then at the end may be I should stop and do something and see
how great this super kitchen sink will evolved.

Have you ever dare to look at the BaselineOfPharo, IDE just for the fun.