[Pharo-dev] BlueInk removal

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Tue Nov 26 12:29:10 EST 2019

Cyril

We are crawling with too many things.
Pharo should start to lose fat FOR REAL.
I really hope that we will get rid of lot of old code in the future.
If Enlumineur does not work when we integrate it - I just issue a PR
then you will have a good case for reintegrating and having two formatter, two contexts classes,
two packages full of nearly the same but not quite tests.

S.