[Pharo-dev] [Mm10s] 2019-11-25

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:20:09 EST 2019

Hello, still working on enhance our communication, this week the core team will start informing our weekly todo.
This is something we were using internally with success but now we will make it public, and it will include three points : last week work, this week work and what we have in our pipeline.
(NOTE: This mail does not replaces the monthly report but complements it).

So, I will start :)

### Last week:

- [Spec2] Add search capability to lists/tables/trees.
- [Spec2+Gtk3] Ensuring the parts that needs to run on main thread are correctly deferred there.
- [VM] Adding ways to control whether we run the VM on main thread or worker thread.
- [VM] Merging AIO interrupt branch, Worker thread branch and headless branch.
- [VM] Preparing a linux machine to debug the vm and gtk3 spec2 backend there.

### This week (starting 2019-11-25):

- [Spec2] Add search capability to lists/tables/trees.
- [Spec2+Gtk3] Ensuring the parts that needs to run on main thread are correctly deferred there.
- [VM] Verify some problems where AIO should interrupt and it does not doit, causing the vm to not respond to events.

### Pipeline

- [Release] Prepare checklist to release of Pharo 8.
- [Spec2] Search and filters on list/tables/trees.
- [Spec2] Fix radio buttons.
- [VM] debug AIO and worker thread VMs on linux and windows.
- [NewTools] Create miller list paginator to make inspector panes more visible.
- [NewTools] Enhance Inspector (several tasks here).