[Pharo-dev] two issues: GC and wrong pointers

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Tue Nov 12 02:58:47 EST 2019

Hi,

Yes, I know it’s not a good public bug report. That is why I asked for help.

The problem is that this is not easily reproducible outside of specific cases. We encountered it in the context of GT which has double the code as compared to Pharo. So, to test it outside of GT, for the last couple of weeks we manipulated some data in plain Pharo, and we still got to the problem a couple of times (though it appears less often). We do not know yet how to reproduce it with anonymous data. That is why I said that some pairing might help.

In parallel we are trying to reproduce it, like we do with all other bug reports.

Cheers,
Doru

--
feenk.com

"What is more important: To be happy, or to make happy?"