[Pharo-dev] make github issues clearer?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Nov 4 03:49:24 EST 2019

I can tell you that it is even hard for me to understand some issue tracker entries.

We really need to find a way that people add better information.

For me one thing I will try to do: to not use the issue tracker anymore as my private TODO list.

This means that the “I should maybe look into this but i have no time to even add a description”
entries are now in my private list and if I make an issue on the issue tracker I will try to write it
in a way that it explains how someone else could fix it.

	Marcus