[Pharo-dev] make github issues clearer?

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 01:16:36 EST 2019

This is it.

Finally this problem is spotted. It's been years since I read a Pharo issue
because of their targeted "narrative" to a bunch of 5 - 10 people who share
a daily operational knowledge. This is more severe with the VM front.

Other communities, like R, use a lot minimum reproducible example (MRE). So
nothing new should be invented here, if Pharo just could adopt one of the
standard practices...

Cheers,

Hernán