[Pharo-dev] About a better filedialog

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 16:07:02 EDT 2019

Hi,

While a good FileDialog may have a preview… I think the best thing is that you can take the component and reuse it, adding the behaviour you want.
At least, that would be the purpose of Spec, isn’t?

So… you could not wait until someone add a preview and you could add the preview you like it :)

Esteban

Ps: Of course, I know that means time… and I know a new component has to provide the same functionalities as the older one at least. I was just pointing it :)