[Pharo-dev] Issue Tracker: enabled Projects (Boards)

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Mar 18 08:24:04 EDT 2019

> On 18 Mar 2019, at 13:08, Ben Coman <btc at openinworld.com> wrote:
>
> How are issue priorities being assigned? Perhaps there could be a High Priority board?
> cheers -ben

Yes, that might be a good idea.

We did not use priorities that much in the old issue tracker which means that
a very simple scheme (like a board) should work, I think.

> Poking around the web bumped into a recommendation for this...
> https://www.zenhub.com/blog/open-source/ <https://www.zenhub.com/blog/open-source/>

We tried to use Trello in the past… with mixed success. What I like with
the GitHub board is that they are right there, no need to have yet another
system, yet another account…

But it would be definitely interesting to play with it.

	Marcus