[Pharo-dev] DebugSession>>activePC:

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Fri Jan 18 09:37:27 EST 2019

>> On my TODO is to make it stand-alone and provide is as a “compatibility transform”, too.
>
> I have to dig because I remember that I went over all the deprecation in Pharo 60 and started to look at the ones that I
> could “transformified” so that we get a nice package that rewrite more :)
>

>> So we can add it to methods that we want to keep for compatibility, but they will nevertheless transform the code automatically.
>> (this then might be disabled in production to not transform)
>
> Yes I like that I will look for my code.

Apparently I published under

MCSmalltalkhubRepository
	owner: 'PharoExtras'
	project: ‘Migrator'

Several packages
	MigratorPharo60 contains what I did for Pharo60
	probably
	Migrator contains some of the Pharo70

Now I would like to understand how to organise it.

I have the impression that we should keep the one that can be transformed.

I do not think that we should go to Pharo50 because it is too old.

Stef