[Pharo-dev] DebugSession>>activePC:

ducasse stepharo at netcourrier.com
Thu Jan 10 10:59:15 EST 2019

Eliot I would like also two points to this.

- First we asked thomas to write tests about the debugger model and you see if they would be tests about methods we could understand
that they are used and control what they do. So we should all thank thomas for his energy in this not so easy task.

- Second it would be nice if you could refrain to be systematically negative about what we are doing. I think that our development process
is much better than many others :) It is not perfect because this does not exist.
I think that we are doing a great job make Smalltalk cool. And yes it may happen that one untested, undocumented method
get lost. I think that we are doing pretty good given the resources we have.

Stef