[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Alternative Pharo-contributor tool now explained with videos

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Fri May 18 07:43:34 EDT 2018

> On 18 May 2018, at 12:41, Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> https://github.com/astares/pharo-contributor
>
> now provides two videos demonstrating how this tool can be used as an alternative to easily contribute to latest Pharo 7
>

> VIDEO 1
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4PWGxihdxU
>
> VIDEO 2
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ERozCePME

Nice, very detailed, step by step explanation, well done and thank you for sharing this.

With the latest Iceberg (with the 'Repair ...' technology), you get a similar experience (I know you wrote your tool earlier). You can also do the PR in Pharo itself now (but doing in the Github web UI is OK too).

Sven