[Pharo-dev] Application entrypoints

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Thu Dec 13 10:24:31 EST 2018

Actually - kind of related, how does one know how to reset a framework like Seaside, or Zinc etc.

I’ve been thinking about proposing frameworks should have a #reset like pragma and then the system menu could find them and show the reset menu for all frameworks that provide it. I think applications could do a similar thing - have an #applicationStart pragma and then there could be an applications menu that listed them all in a convenient menu.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone