[Pharo-dev] Problem loading a branch of my pharo fork in an image

Thomas Dupriez tdupriez at ens-paris-saclay.fr
Thu Dec 13 10:18:59 EST 2018

Hello,

I loaded a branch of my pharo fork in an image using iceberg, but the
method I was interested in did not change for some reason (my branch's
latest commit changes this method, but these changes were not visible in
the image I loaded my branch in).

Does someone has an idea of what could have happened? Did I do something
wrong?

Here's what I did step-by-step if that helps:

- fresh pharo 7 image
- open iceberg
- repair repository "pharo"
- Clicked "Clone again this repository"
- Chose "Clone remote repository", and put the url of my pharo fork:
"https://github.com/dupriezt/pharo"
- ok
- wait for loading bar to complete
- pharo repo is marked as "Fetch required. Unknown 67dc1e8"
- repair repository "pharo"
- chose "Discard local changes and checkout an existing branch"
- chose the branch "BreakpointBrowser" from the "origin" remote
- Clicked "checkout" on the checkout preview window
- wait for loading bar to complete
- browse the method WorldState class>>debugOn:
- It is different from the last commit I made to this branch
(https://github.com/dupriezt/pharo/commit/ead94e32f138eb435a95cd889f77ca39d4c325f4)

Thomas Dupriez