[Pharo-dev] Playground "remote publish" feedback from discord

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Dec 10 16:10:16 EST 2018

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/2057
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/22750/Add-GTPlayground-class-openUrl

Note that this is actually more universal than the specific website/webservice we are currently using. It works for any web resource that is returning text/plain documents.

For example, try

  GTPlayground openUrl: 'http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/numbers.txt'.

(Apart from the fact that that server is currently down ;-)