[Pharo-dev] periodic auto actions on bug tracker

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Sat Dec 8 19:50:15 EST 2018

I support the auto-closing of old tickets to avoid bug bankruptcy.
Sometimes things seem more important at the time and when my own tickets
come back around I get to be more analytical about the effort/reward
balance.

It would be useful to expand this a bit to have a quarterly mail out saying
something like "Is this issue still important to you?  Try socializing it
on the pharo-dev mail list.  Issues going twelve months without interaction
will be auto-closed".  Then its not a bad surprise to new users when their
ticket is auto-closed.

cheers -ben