[Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] Migrate PetitParser (1) on GitHub under moosetechnology organisation?

Andrei Chis chisvasileandrei at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:55:10 EST 2018

Hi,

That's definitely a good idea.

Just would also be very nice to use Peter's migration tool to also capture
the history+authors.
(I can provide you with a lis of authors that for the migration tool that
should cover most authors from PetitParser).

If you're at this, could also help to migrate the PetitSQLite and PetitJava
projects.

Cheers,
Andrei