[Pharo-dev] [Pharo-users] potentially useful diagrams

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Tue Oct 31 20:38:32 EDT 2017

Thanks Stef. They will be very useful.
I presume the simpler one is for projects you own, and the other is
contributing to third-party projects.  It would be good to be explicit by
adding such a title to distinguish them.

If your software allows, it might be enhanced by:
* adding sequence numbers
* draw a line to text like "clone" to a bitmap of the matching Pharo menu
item

cheers -ben