[Pharo-dev] [Iceberg] Couple of bugs/problems on Iceberg

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:49:04 EDT 2017

Hi guys,

1) I am reviewing an awesome PR from Guille and I think the labels "Left:
working copy"  and "Right: incoming updates" are switched.  Look at the
attached screenshot. In this example, the method `waitForExitWithTimeout:`
is new and comes from the update (PR), its NOT not on my working copy.

2) Subtree revert not possible?  Let's say I have a class with 2 methods I
changed and I want to revert both. I thought that reverting the class would
do the trick and revert all the inner tree. But no, I am getting a `nil dnu
#inverse`. Look at the attached screenshot. I mean to revert
OSUnixSubprocess (hence, both methods below).

3) The scrolling of versions in the PR review feels slow... and my project
is tiny... is that using "FastTable" ? Btw...I would also love if upper and
down keys could be used in that table.

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano