[Pharo-dev] [IMPORTANT] STOP THE WORLD: Please do not contribute today, we are going to migrate to tonel

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 06:09:26 EDT 2017

Hi,

Subject says pretty much all: we are going to handle the migration to Tonel today.
It will be more or less like this:

- we will merge all mergable pull requests.
- we will close not-mergable ones and we will ask to re-submit with new format later.
- we will do a PR with the conversion (issue is https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20616 <https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20616>).
- we will make it work and pass tests :)
- we will merge

IMPORTANT: After conversion is done, you will need to download a new Pharo 7.0a.
IMPORTANT2: We will publish a review of the contribution process soon too.

Esteban