[Pharo-dev] Layout for placing widgets

stephan stephan at stack.nl
Sun Oct 29 06:58:07 EDT 2017

On 28-10-17 23:20, Thierry Goubier wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> Le 28/10/2017 à 22:29, Pavel Krivanek a écrit :
>> Hi Thierry,
>>
>> your repository mentions the MIT license but the original license of
>> the Cassowary package was LGPL. Is is a different code?
>
> I ported the original, public domain smalltalk implementation of Cassowary.

I also looked at the morphic port on squeaksource which is just a very
thin layer of using the public domain code on top of morphic. The author
of that was open to have his work relicensed (Apache style, but I never
followed up on that)

https://github.com/pharo-graphics/Bloc/issues/25

Just applying and adapting Thierry's code should provide us what we need

Stephan