[Pharo-dev] , for vector creation

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Thu Oct 26 11:53:12 EDT 2017

This turned into a much more interesting thread than I expected (gosh you learn lots of stuff by reading comments).

But I am impressed that Feenk listened to what people were saying, distilled it down and didn’t take their ball home - thanks guys.

Sometimes in all of these slightly robust conversations I have to keep thinking back to when I went to Pharo days, and how cool it was to see the wonderful things people had produced. It was inspiring….

We have to hold onto that and keep moving the boundaries further without getting disillusioned or blocked.

I’m looking forward to the next Pharo Days where hopefully some of this stuff will be reality.

Tim