[Pharo-dev] Github API on github

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Oct 26 08:02:30 EDT 2017

I already contacted Guille in a private message on this one.

Because now we have three (sorted in order of appearance):

1. https://balletie.github.io/GitHub/ (from Balletie, very complete)
2. https://github.com/astares/GitHub-API (a wrapper I wrote to play with the API)
3. https://github.com/guillep/github-api (Guille)

If time permits we should consolidate this into a single one (maybe on https://github.com/pharo-vcs/github-api).

Guille will contact Balletie as a next step.

Thanks
T.