[Pharo-dev] feenk log

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Thu Oct 26 04:27:48 EDT 2017

Hi Clément,

I did not know that you had an interest in optimizing vector and matrix operations. Awesome!

We definitely want to take a look at synergies. These low level things are needed for Bloc, but they definitely do not have to be in Bloc.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."