[Pharo-dev] , for vector creation

Stephane Ducasse stepharo.self at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 16:53:56 EDT 2017

In Polymath I guess that the vectors are longer. But if I'm correct it
is #( 12 23) asVector.

Doru did you look at Jun because Jun introduced 3DPoint and I wonder
if they did not introduce Vector?

What would be the alternatives for vector?
Any idea how this is done in other languages

1~>2
1!2
1-}2

Stef