[Pharo-dev] , for vector creation

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Oct 25 16:49:51 EDT 2017

Hi,

there might be reasons for an own 2D vector class (instead of using Point).
But still I dislike the reimplementation of  "," because for me so far it
has the meaning of "concatenating things".

Here you redefine it to create vector instances and it works only up to three
so far. Right?

I understand that this gives some similarities with the math notation (1,2)
but I personally would prefer to use:

    1 at 2 asVector

or  Vector2D x: 1 y: 2

Thx