[Pharo-dev] , for vector creation

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Wed Oct 25 14:06:50 EDT 2017

Hi,

As mentioned in the separate thread, we played with introducing the extension:

, aNumber
	^ BlVector2D x: self y: aNumber

This means that (10,20) will return a 2D vector.

We also have (10,20,30) which returns a 3D vector.

, is used for different meanings already in the image beside the collection concatenation. For example, in FileReference is adds a file extension. And Exceptions create a collection. In other packages, PetitParser uses it as a sequence operator.

Please voice your concerns.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every thing should have the right to be different."