[Pharo-dev] Bloc status

Juraj Kubelka juraj.kubelka at icloud.com
Wed Oct 25 07:50:57 EDT 2017

That’s great it works for you. Be careful that using Metacello baseline script does not update the local GIT repositories to the latest versions. Check my recent post in Moose: http://forum.world.st/RTExampleFactory-is-missing-sourceClass-tp4990173p4991063.html <http://forum.world.st/RTExampleFactory-is-missing-sourceClass-tp4990173p4991063.html>

So, check in Iceberg that all GIT repositories are up-to-date.

Cheers,
Juraj