[Pharo-dev] [ANNOUNCE] ParrotTalk release/design change considerations

henry henry at callistohouse.club
Tue Oct 24 12:56:08 EDT 2017

Oh! I was U.N.familiar with Parrot drones. That’s awesome! Well how about using encrypted communications with a Parrot drone? This is the purpose and accomplishment of ParrotTalk, encrypted communications.

In 33 classes, minus 4 test classes with 16 tests (same #, 16, as eLinda!), ParrotTalk delivers 2048-bit key negotiation to encrypt communications with user-selected (through the SessionAgentMap - see tests) cryptoProtocol [AESede, DESede, DES], as well as allowing user-selected encoding [asn1der, Bytes {JSON}] of content data.

I am considering changing the spec to 3.6, as I mentioned.

- HH