[Pharo-dev] latest Cryptography package integration

Stephane Ducasse stepharo.self at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:55:11 EDT 2017

I would like the package to be working for Pharo. Now from your
description I have problem
to really understand the situation.
I think that Pharo core should have minimum and packages should be
able to be loaded nicely on top.

> Currently, SHA1, SHA256 and MD5 all get redefined by Cryptography-zzz.111.mcz loading.
Do you mean that the version in Pharo are older than the one in 111?

Stef