[Pharo-dev] Esteban's ChangeLog week of 16 October 2017

estebanlm at gmail.com estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 02:00:09 EDT 2017

Hello!

This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 16 October 2017 to 22 October 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=16/10/2017&to=22/10/2017

ChangeLog
=========

17 October 2017:
----------------

*    I spent an stupid amount of time creating *platinum* account on [consortium site](http://consortium.pharo.org). :(

*    I spent a couple of days doing a new bridge for Objective-C (which allow cool stuff on macs, but not
    only).

    While this is not "direct-Pharo", I think the new "headless VMs" that will be a thing in the near
    future will allow more "native-oriented" development and interacting with the underlying platform
    is needed to make the echosystem boom in that area.

    There are still some caveats, but is already usable :)

    New bridge can be found [here](https://github.com/estebanlm/objcbridge).

cheers!
Esteban