[Pharo-dev] Bloc status

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Mon Oct 23 01:24:47 EDT 2017

Hi Sean,

Bloc can be used for constructing element-based scenes. There is no built-in model for widgets yet.

We use it in the new generation of the Glamorous Toolkit, and right now we have three such "real life scenarios” that you can play with:
- Transcript
- Documenter
- Mondrian

You can find more details here:
https://github.com/feenkcom/gtoolkit

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."