[Pharo-dev] Primitive Failed error trying openInExternalWindow

Clément Bera bera.clement at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 16:13:48 EDT 2017

Hi Eduardo,

Your FFIStructures are not initialised (I thought this was solved in latest
Pharo 7 ? Maybe not integrated yet). Run:

FFIExternalStructure allSubclassesDo: #rebuildFieldAccessors.

Then your code should work.

I wrote a simple game using Pharo/SDL2/Cairo and it works very well (50fps
without problems, responsiveness is really good, etc.), the ReadMe includes
how to run it on Ubuntu/Mac OS X/Windows, check here:

https://github.com/clementbera/wizard-battle-arena

Let me know if you have other questions.

--
Clément Béra
Pharo consortium engineer