[Pharo-dev] RES: Anoying bug fond in Artefact running in Windows 10

casimiro.barreto at gmail.com casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:02:15 EDT 2017

But it seems that the problem is either with OSWindows or OSProcess (I guess Artefact uses OSProcess) because the windows side of things just is not aware that task is complete and it must finish things, close streams, etc… Because you see… in the Pharo side I even closed the file descriptor (explicitly).

Best regards,

Casimiro