[Pharo-dev] OSWindow in Pharo 6.1 stable

Ronie Salgado roniesalg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:48:08 EDT 2017

Hi Clément,

Last night I was checking again the VM. If I remove the hack in the
ioProcessEvents, I can receive the events with SDL2, but as soon as I type
on the main Pharo window I get a crash in an objective-c message send by
SDL2. I still need to debug SDL2 itself with debugging symbols.

I am not sure whether I will be able to fix the problem without modifying
SDL2. In the worst case escenario, we will have to move to the minheadless
vm.

Best regards,
Ronie