[Pharo-dev] UnifiedFFI Docs

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 10:18:06 EDT 2017

That’s great - it’s been kind of magical but a couple things have changed since you wrote it and some bugs have crept into ffi.

Right now I’m finding the generated accessor for the VoidPointer3 is actually generating a void 3 accessor and that doesn’t work. I spent all day yesterday tracking it to the accessor generating code.

Sent from the road