[Pharo-dev] Loading GToolkit is broken in latest 7

Stephane Ducasse stepharo.self at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 09:56:39 EDT 2017

Hi

About pillar I'm working on it.
Now I only maintain two versions one for Pharo 50 and one for Pharo 60.
The new things are happening in Pharo 60.
Now this was a bad idea to link Pillar with Magritte only to manage
configurations
 because Magritte is too big to me and full of too many constraints
like loading Grease and others.
I do not want to spend my time fighting with issues imposed to me.

I'm slowly working on freeing Pillar from Magritte but I got stuck and
out of energy.
Now I will not maintain a version for Pharo 70 alpha because I simply cannot.

Stef