[Pharo-dev] Loading GToolkit is broken in latest 7

Alistair Grant akgrant0710 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 06:05:59 EDT 2017

Hi Steph,

On 19 October 2017 at 11:56, stephan <stephan at stack.nl> wrote:
> Iceberg enableMetacelloIntegration: true.
>         Metacello new
>                 baseline: 'GToolkit';
>                 repository: 'github://feenkcom/gtoolkit/src';
>                 load.
>
> tries to resolve ConfigurationOfGrease to #release1
>
> Stephan

I've hit exactly the same issue.

It looks like ConfigurationOfGrease is missing #pharo7.x version
identifiers throughout it.

I took a guess at the required changes (in the attached file), but
have hit several other problems with Pillar that I'm still working
through, e.g. at the start of October, loading Pillar with:

spec
    project: 'Pillar' with: [
        spec
            className: #ConfigurationOfPillar;
            versionString: #'development';
            repository: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pier/Pillar/main' ].

loaded Grease-Pharo30-Core.  But now it doesn't.

Cheers,
Alistair