[Pharo-dev] UnifiedFFI Docs

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 13:05:53 EDT 2017

I'm working through Ben's great blog post about playing with libclang and I am puzzled by something.

invalidateSessionData
   handle atAllPut: 0.

zero;s out the handle.  Cool.  However,

handle isNull

does not return true despite it being used in the getString method as

^ handle isNull
         ifTrue: ['external memory invalidated by session restart']
         ifFalse:[LibClang clang_getCString__cxString: self].

Looks like there should be an isNull on ByteArray that returns true if all bytes are zero but it isn't  there.  Was it dropped for some reason?