[Pharo-dev] Compiler Explorer (for the Compiler guys) #offtopic

Tudor Girba tudor at tudorgirba.com
Wed Oct 18 02:36:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

This is already available since some time in the GTInspector. You can just inspect a compiled method. You will get both the bytecode and the AST (with source tracking, too). In fact, this was one of the original reasons why GTInspector exists: I wanted to figure out how the AST is structured so that I can write queries against it :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."