[Pharo-dev] XPath chapter...

Dimitris Chloupis kilon.alios at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:43:01 EDT 2017

Dont worry Stef you are not alone, I may no longer use Pharo as much I used
to but I will keep stalking you :D
So I have not quit from adding to the pharo documentation. You can at least
expect some video tutorials, minor updated to PBE and minor updates to
Pharo Wiki.

Of course  I agree we need more people on this, if every pharo users jusr
dedicated 10 minutes per day on documentations we would have a mind blowing
documentation in quality and quanity.

10 minutes is all it takes to update a page of documentation , 100 people,
100 pages per day.  36.500 pages per year and our documentation needing
updating is not nowhere near this number

OR

10 minutes to write 100 words of documentation (average writting speed is
40 WPM but I dropped this down to 10 WPM to include research, testing,
taking pictures , general foramt etc)  , thats about 1/3rd of  a page . 100
people. 30 pages per day. 10.950 pages per year. so that means with just
100 people contributing 10 minutes of their time per day  we could release
around 20 NEW books per year !!!!

I am sure Pharo has more than 100 users ;)