[Pharo-dev] [Pharo 7.0-dev] Build #176: 20505-The-special-objects-array-needs-to-be-recreated-during-bootstrap

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 08:04:30 EDT 2017

Hi Pavel,

I don't like this change.

First, there is no comment nor explanation why that is needed. This change
is obscure, if we forget in a couple of months why that line of code is
there we may
 - delete it unintentionally
 - or leave it forever and fear to clean it up because we do not understand
it :(

Second, It looks that recreating the special objects array there, like
that, means that it was not correctly created from the beginning. We should
instead create it correctly from the beginning.

I think we should revert this change.

--

Guille Polito

Research Engineer