[Pharo-dev] Esteban's ChangeLog week of 2 October 2017

estebanlm at gmail.com estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 02:00:09 EDT 2017

Hello!

This is my weekly ChangeLog, from 2 October 2017 to 8 October 2017.
You can see it in a better format by going here: http://log.smallworks.eu/web/search?from=2/10/2017&to=8/10/2017

ChangeLog
=========

6 October 2017:
---------------

*    I released [Iceberg 0.6](https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/releases/tag/v0.6) !
    Most important part of the inclusion of [tonel](https://github.com/pharo-vcs/tonel) as the default
    file format, but there are a lot of small changes and bugfixes.

    It will be integrated soon into Pharo 7.0a and the [README](https://github.com/pharo-vcs/iceberg/blob/master/README.md)
    has instructions to explain you how to update Pharo 6.1 images.

5 October 2017:
---------------

*    I've been working on release Iceberg 0.6, and we are almost there... but I decided
    to restore green tests on travis before moving on. Test have been failing since a
    lot of time as is moment to get back to appropriate software policies :)

3 October 2017:

*    I just submited a PR to fix [case: 18849](https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18849) to update Metacello to latest version. This will prepare things to
    integrate Iceberg 0.6.

2 October 2017:

*    Finally, I got latest version of Metacello to work on Pharo correctly. It was hard, but I prevailed :)

    I will schedule it for integration in Pharo 7 too.

cheers!
Esteban