[Pharo-dev] Non blurry Pharo 6.1 on Windows 10 and 4K display

Tim Mackinnon tim at testit.works
Sun Oct 8 14:11:08 EDT 2017

I wish there was a solution on a Macbook pro - although with Bloc continuing to forge ahead we get closer and closer. I hadn’t realised that not only is it blurry when it uses pixel doubling - but you also get a smaller workspace as well. I happened to take a copy of an image and run it on an older MacBook Air and was amazed to see that the workspace only took up 3/4 of the screen on the air, and so I could make it bigger and see more (more clearly as well).

Its a problem that we really need to solve universally.

Tim