[Pharo-dev] Call for Ruby, Python, Java, Javascript Guide to Pharo

Stephane Ducasse stepharo.self at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 04:33:35 EDT 2017

Hi Dimitri

Preambule: If you want to understand why I react like to the other
thread: we are ***FIGHTING*** all day long to build a great system and
this is not easy and I do not need to know how great are the other
systems. If I want to know I can just drop Pharo and go coding in X.
No need to have such discussion on PharoDev where we should be
concentrated.

Now if you and other want to contribute actively to Pharo here is a simple idea.

Create one chapter (I will do the editing) similar to this one (you
can also modify this one) to explain to a Pythoner, Rubbyist,
Javascripter, the syntax and core libraries of Pharo.

https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoInProgress/tree/master/JavaCppPharo

It was on my todo but I would have to refresh my mind on these languages.

Stef