[Pharo-dev] Pulling Web XML data into spreadsheet

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Fri Oct 6 18:43:09 EDT 2017

Unfortunately due to IT lock down I cannot use Pharo at work,
but the first 1:30 of video [1] demonstrates a nice use case to aim for
DataFrame + FastTable.
Similar functionality in Pharo would make a compelling video, to the degree
it may even be worthwhile including this out-of-the-box to make a great
"first ten minutes" experience for newcomers, or at least a one-click
install from the catalog (linked from the help file).

What parts do we have for putting together something like this?

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H7tBL97orE

cheers -ben