[Pharo-dev] [ANN] Iceberg 0.6 released

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:34:21 EDT 2017

I followed the instructions to update Iceberg from in a 6.1 image. When I
tried to clone the repository, I have the attached error (DNU on
#dangerTextColor). I workedaround that by doing:

IceAbstractModel >> colorError
^ Color red

After I manage to make some progress and I finally was able to clone the
repository, I get a #free DNU (see attached too).

Cheers,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com